Wednesday 23 January 2013

WIP Wednesday #3 aka This Dress will Never End

Well it's Wednesday again which means WIP's well the same WIP to be exact. LG's dress is still not done. I've started on the yoke and have it half finished but I started on it last Friday. I'm hoping that between the next few days I can have it finished so I can finally do my first FO Friday at Tami's. Anyways here's what the yoke looks like right now with a horrible photo. It's too dark here this time of morning to get a better picture, sorry.
I'm thinking my gauge might also be off a bit, this dress seems gianormous. But we will have to see when it's done. It might not fit her for a while but its better to be too big than too small.

And in other WIP news, remember that huge pile of totes and bins I had sitting around?.....

Well my DH built my a beautiful shelf in our bedroom to hold my scrapbooking stuff so here it is starting to be filled.
I didn't realize I had so much stuff 'til I started putting it on here. I'm not even half done. Not sure how I'm going to fit it all in. I'll post a picture when it's all full up.

And in LG news heres a picture of her and my Dad watching Toopy & Bino
It's kind of funny to see my Dad as a grandparent. He's much different with her than he was with us. He wasn't much for sitting and watching cartoons with us but he seems pretty into it now. But that's ok, I don't mind at all because LG's going to have some awesome memories with him. (not that mine are bad) Bonus I just noticed if you look really hard at the reflection my Grandma is knitting in her chair :)

So that's all of my news for today. Don't forget to hop on over to Tami's Amis to check out the other WIP posts.
PS. Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my belly & LG pictures. Definitely made me feel the love. <3

1 comment:

  1. What the heck is a toopy and bino? LOL. The new storage looks wonderful! I hope you have fun organizing all your supplies!

    ReplyDelete