Thursday 10 January 2013

A Year of Projects 2013

So I've read quite a few blogs that talk about this Year of Projects. You simply make a list of projects you want to finish over the year and then blog about it. I found the group on Ravelry and decided this would be a good way to make myself blog every week for sure. So I'm going to start my year now and finish it January 2014. I'm very excited to see how many of the projects I pick will get finished.

So here's my list:

Finish LG's dress.

4 zip up the back hoodies (1 boy and 3 girls), I give them as baby gifts.

Mary Maxim's brights entrelac blanket for baby #2

Mary Maxim's bavarian lullaby throw as a wedding gift for my best friend and her fiancé

8 knitted stockings

2 hat, mitten and bootie sets for my friends soon to be twins

One of those swirl scarves for myself

Finish the cardigan I started for myself last year

Car seat blanket for baby #2


So crazy upon crazy that's 20 projects. Wow I hope I can do this.

Please check out the Ravelry group:



6 comments:

  1. I just had a look at those two Mary Maxim blankets and they're really nice patterns. Can't wait to see yours! Welcome to the Year of Projects. Even if you don't get everything done on the list, you usually get more done than you would have otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read up on your progress and see how things are going. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much. I look forward to following both of you as well. I'm hoping my blanket kits will be here soon and then I can post pictures of the yarn. Hope I can at least get the baby blanket done by the end of April as I'm due May 9th lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Year of Projects! I'm sure you'll be surprised how much you can get done with the support and enthusiasm on here. Looking forward to reading your updates :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great list, and I look forward to seeing your progress. And pictures! (I like pictures :P). Welcome to the group :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with what looks to be a great list. Looking forward to seeing your progress and welcome to the group.

    ReplyDelete