Monday 27 May 2013

Long Time No Type AKA Lots of Catching up to Do....

Just a pre-warning this is a very picture heavy post, even for me.

So I know it's been forever since I posted but I swear I have very good reasons for that. Reason number one is this little guy. I'm pleased to introduce you to my new son, CR. He's been very stubborn this one already. He tried to come at 35 1/2 weeks and then they tried to induce me at 40 weeks with no success and then finally they induced me again at 41 weeks and 15 hours later here he was.
 His big sister EJ is totally in love. She's still thinks there's a baby in my tummy though lol. She's learning how to be gentle and quiet with him.
 Here's the whole family at the hospital the day I had him. Of course I have no make up on and my hair is a mess so please excuse my appearance.
 This is what we call CR's scrunch face, he often looks like a little grumpy old man. Very cute and very much like my Dad. So he's probably going to look allot like his Grandpa when he's older :)
 And on the crochet front I've been busy. I was ordered to relax more after our scare at 35 1/2 weeks so that meant lots of knitting and crochet time. So I have his baby blanket almost done (no picture), finished one order of three stockings (no picture), knit a baby sweater for a friend (no picture) and made  CR some baby hats a boy's and a girl's as we didn't know what we didn't know which we were having (no picture). The girls hat matches this one I made EJ, my first attempt at coming up with a pattern off the top of my head, I think it turned out pretty cute. She loves it, even puts it on all by herself.
 Then I became obsessed with this splash boot pattern from a designer on etsy called the Lovely Crow. They are so adorable and everyone seems to love them.
My backdrop for all these photos is a t-shirt I got from Vistaprint with my logo on it. Works pretty good. Then I made a couple pairs of these boot cuffs but I only have a picture of one.
So hopefully someone is still reading this blog and hopefully I'll be able to post more often now.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Congratulations on your growing family!

    ReplyDelete