Tuesday 28 May 2013

Year of Projects Update

So it's been forever since I updated on my YOP progress. So here's the original list:

Finish LG's dress (Finished January 23, 2013)

4 zip up the back hoodies (1 boy and 3 girls), I give them as baby gifts (Finished one girl's in April 2013)

Mary Maxim's brights entrelac blanket for Corbin (half done)

Mary Maxim's bavarian lullaby throw as a wedding gift for my best friend and her fiancé (haven't started)

8 knitted stockings (done 3 1/2)

2 hat, mitten and bootie sets for my friends soon to be twins. She had twins and bought some splash boots from me so I'm making the two little girls matching sun hats.

One of those swirl scarves for myself

Finish the cardigan I started for myself last year

Car seat blanket for Corbin

So far I haven't added anything to the list but I'm sure that'll change :)

Check out the other YOP post on the group:


2 comments: