Wednesday 29 May 2013

WIP Wednesday #5 AKA A Few Things on the Go

 So I've been keeping up with other's WIP Wednesday posts but I thought I'd finally link up again. I love taking part and checking out the posts on Tami's Amis. It keeps me motivated to keep working on my projects. Speaking of....

I've been trying to make a quick baby gift for a set of twins my friend just had. First I started a set of car seat blankets but they're taking forever so I've put it to the side for a bit. Then I started a sun hat but it turned out way to small so I put that to the side, I'll finish it and sell it as a premie hat. Now I started a bigger one and it's flying by.


 I've slowly been working on this blanket for Corbin. It doesn't take long but I do get bored of making the same squares over and over again. It seems small if I go by the pattern so I have extra yarn that came with my Mary Maxim kit so I'm going to make it longer.


And then if I didn't have enough projects on the go I recieved my first order of 25 chicks for the year, another coming today. Here's the little cuties, the color looks funny because of the heat lamp sorry.


Linking up with Tami's Amis.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my ... I *love* that entrelac blankie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the entrelac blanket looks like a labor of love. And speaking of love...chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many projects! The blanket is my favorite.

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-90/

    ReplyDelete